Empowering female-led experiences for female photo-enthusiasts of all ages to escape the busyness of everyday life.
- All-inclusive of boutique accommodation, gourmet meals, and all on-island transport
- A healthy blend of experiential activities comprising calm travel, mindful photography and more.
- Semi-private, meaning no more than five like-minded female photo-enthusiasts plus your host and guide.
- Locally guided by an experienced local guide and accomplished photographer
- Travel solo or bring a friend - what you take away will be individual
“Unhindered by the presence of our male counterparts, there’s an opportunity for a more profound connection – with other female photographers, with nature and wildlife, and of course with your camera. There are no expectations, no competitions. Rather, it will be a supportive environment allowing you to connect with nature, your surroundings and the activities we engage in, through mindful photography.”
Host and guide – Coreena Vieth
INAUGURAL EVENT - FLINDERS ISLAND, TASMANIA Proposed dates: 9th – 13th November 2020
(5 days/4 nights, with an option to extend your stay) Expressions of interest accepted now
Other destinations in Tasmania to be advised in 2021.