Undertake the activity within The Day Amongst The Vines excursion before preparing yourself for a second day complete with curious characters and the not so expected.
- Journey through the waterfront township of Beauty Point as, well, she's a beauty after all. Transverse the Batman Bridge, which connects the East and the West shores of the Tamar River. Detour for a dip at one of the pristine beaches at Low Head, and view the third lighthouse to be conducted in Australia and the oldest continuously used pilot station.
- They say Tasmania often displays four seasons in one day and the winemakers at Delamere Vineyard aim to bring the story of each of these seasons to life within their wines.
- A stop at Providence Vineyard, Tasmania's oldest, will complete your wine route adventures. Toast to your wine tasting ability and vouch to return again...sooner, rather than later. Get close to the action in the informative setting with a glass of sparkling, pinot, or chardonnay in hand.
- Place your car and yourself on cruise mode as a brief braid of road has you arrive at the destination of Jansz Tasmania, one of Australia’s most respected premium sparkling wine brands. See for yourself the acclaimed architecture of the cellar door whilst visiting the Wine Room and Interpretive Centre…tasting in hand, of course.
- A Tamar Valley wine itinerary is not complete without a visit to Tasmania’s premier sparkling house, Clover Hill. By now, feeling pekish is probably an understatement - graze on rich local cheese and seasonal gourmet produce whilst samplin gthe Clover Hill collection served on the tasting bench. An architectural masterpiece the site looks over lush rolling farmland and is so stunning that you may just find yourself looking at local real estate on the drive home.
- Wrap up day 2 in the valley with a unique aspect as you zipline, soaring amongst the treetops within lush Tasmanian forest. If becoming a human drone is a little too adventurous, segways will have you navigating the forest floor and gliding through a breathtaking outlook.
For a bespoke Tasmanian wilderness experience, The Trig, offers shelter in the form of two opulent eco accommodation options. Perched nearby to Mount Arthur and Hollybank Treetop Adventures the luxe nature based quarters will have you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed for the next portion of your Tasmanian getaway.