• Translate Site
  • Clouds 10°C

The Village Store

The Evandale Village Store is located in the quaint heritage village of Evandale, only a short 15-minute drive from the centre of Launceston. The shop is in the original village store that was built in 1843. It was purpose-built as a general store and has operated continuously since. The shop interior still has the original 1843 fitout.

In its current incarnation, The Evandale Village Store has a beautifully curated collection of things from both Tasmania, the Mainland and from further afield - including Europe, New Zealand and the US. From locally made honey and jams to Donegal knitwear from Ireland; locally handmade organic body products to natural brushware from Germany.